WaterFurnace - Variable Speed Water Source Heat Pumps: Reduce Installed Cost, Increase Efficiency & Improve Comfort
Postponed until further notice
Tuesday, March 24, 2020 – Rochester
Wednesday, March 25, 2020 – New Hope
Rochester Session – Lunch
New Hope Breakfast Session
Breakfast: 8:30am to 10:30am
New Hope Lunch Session
Lunch: 12:00pm – 2:00pm
Dennis has been involved with the design, marketing, and sales activities of HVAC equipment and electronic controls since graduating from Purdue University in May of 1988. From 1988 through 2018, Dennis worked for United Technologies Electronic Controls (Fort Wayne), Waterfurnace (Fort Wayne), Franklin Electric (Bluffton, IN), ClimateMaster (Oklahoma City), and Swegon (Toronto) in various roles including Engineering Design, Engineering Management, Marketing Management, Regional Sales Management, and Director of Commercial Sales. In February of 2019, Dennis rejoined WaterFurnace as the Commercial Sales Manager in the Midwest Region. Dennis has a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering Technology from Purdue University with a minor in Mathematics. He also holds a Masters of Science degree in Psychology from the University of Saint Francis.
1. How to use Variable Speed water source heat pumps to reduce the installed cost of project.
2. How to simplify projects by using Variable speed water source heat pumps in VAV applications.
3. How to reduce outside air mechanical costs by replacing DOAS equipment with an ERV/Variable Speed wshp package.
4. How to improve comfort by using zoning with Variable Speed water source heat pump technology.
5. Understanding the significance of Federal Commercial geothermal tax credits.
6. Understanding Geothermal Hybrid systems and how these systems can significantly reduce the cost of a geothermal system and still capture the Federal geothermal tax credits.