September 4th: Neptronic – Humidification Solutions – Minneapolis
September 5th: Neptronic – Humidification Solutions – Rochester
Check back for additional events throughout the year!
Neptronic – Humidification Solutions – on September 4th and 5th, 2019
Wednesday, September 4th – 2 Sessions to Choose From in Minneapolis:
• Max 40 people in each session
• 2 PDH Credits
Thursday, September 5th – 1 Session to Choose From in Rochester:
• Max 20 people in each session
• 1 PDH Credits
- Introduction to humidification – Why do we humidify? What are typical humidification applications? What is absorption distance, and why is it important? Which type of humidifier should I specify? What are the main benefits and drawbacks to each humidification technology.
- Determining humidification demand using psychrometrics, and selection software.
- Water Quality and Humidification – Water quality is an integral, but often overlooked aspect of a humidification project. Here we will cover water quality parameters (hardness, pH, TDS) and how they can affect different humidification technologies. We will then move onto benefits and drawbacks of different water treatment technologies for humidification.
- Installation considerations and solutions.
Regional Sales Manager
Josiah brings to Neptronic an understanding of the climate interactions within the built environment and due to his background in hydrology, an understanding of the impacts of water quality on humidification. Since he started working at Neptronic, Josiah has expanded our water treatment offerings, fielded all the water treatment questions and given several webinars/talks on the subject to representatives and industry members. As Regional Sales Manager, Josiah will be the liaison between agents and Neptronic; he offers support regarding any issues that arise, assist with training, as well as aid agents during local shows.